Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Pac Man

I may or may not be going through a slight retro phase at the moment. So I've decided to review Pac Man, the ultimate retro game.



Wakkawakkawakka

So, pac man is pretty cool on the sound and graphics sides. It's your typical 8-bit graphics and sound board. The gameplay, in case you didn't know, is also cool. You play as pac man and have to go around the board eating little balls. You are followed by ghosts (Binky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde) around the board, until you eat a large pill where it turns into you being able to eat the ghosts. There are also special points, usually in the form of fruit.

So annoying

Although I love this game to bits, I also hate it. The levels get way too hard and that leads to frustration on my part.

But, overall, I love pac man and believe that everyone should play it.

Other versions of the game

The game also comes in other forms. These include the online game pac xon, an n64 game and others.

MmRed

No comments: