Miss Fortune has always appealed to me, as she's a red-haired Pirate hunter (who goes after Gangplank and has character-specific taunts if the two are on opposite teams) and her Ultimate ability is the coolest thing ever!
Miss Fortune appeals to me not only because of her amazing abilities, but also because when she runs along, she has a snail-trail of hearts behind her!
MF's abilities are:
- Strut (an innate ability)- Miss Fortune gains an additional 25 movement speed for 5 seconds, which increases by 9 each second up to a maximum of 70.
- Double up- deals physical damage and 120% damage to an enemy behind the one aimed at, with both hits applying on-hit effects.
- Impure shot- this has both a passive and an active effect. The passive is that MF deals extra magic damage on each hit, and the active is that MF's speed is increased for 6 seconds and causes her attacks to lower healing.
- Make it rain- MF fires hundreds of bullets into the air, which rain down for 2 seconds on one area (after an 0.5 second delay)
- Bullet Time (her ultimate)- MF fires a cone of bullets in front of her for 2 seconds, firing 8 waves in total. If Miss Fortune moves, her ult will stop.
Building Miss Fortune
Miss Fortune is your typical ADC, who benefits highly from life steal items such as the Bloodthirster. I'd suggest you begin with a Doran's Blade and a potion. Then, build a Vampiric scepter, followed by Boots of Speed which should be upgraded into Berserker's Greaves. Then, build your Vampiric Scepter into a Bloodthirster. You also want armor penetration (go for a Last Whisper) and some armor (Guardian Angel is good for this). Also, if you want to be super-pro, why not build 2 Bloodthirsters?
Miss Fortune is one of the coolest ADCs out there, so I'd suggest you give her a whirl!
See you after Christmas for my top 5 games of 2013!
Want to keep this blog going? Buy your amazon items through this link. It costs you nothing at all and helps this blog stay alive!