Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

To be released: Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures

Release date: 14th March 2014

The last 3d Pac Man game I played was the N64 game (which I cannot remember the name of). It was quite a good game, but the only thing that separated it from its 2d counterparts was the level design. Pac Man and the Ghostly adventures is, in my opinion, brilliant.


Ghostly Adventures is a fun little platformer that genuinely made me smile. Some buttons on consoles replace older parts of Pac Man games- for example, there's a button to eat things like ghosts and food. Pac Man also has costumes this time around, with the chameleon a personal favorite because you can use your tongue for climbing sections!

The levels in Ghostly Adventures are well designed, with check points well dispersed (you'll probably need them if you're as bad at games as I am). One of my favorite things about the game is the way you unlock the next section of a level, or the end of one- you have to chomp on a golden ball that is dangling like a light bulb!

Overall thoughts

This is a brilliant little game and I think it's breathed new life into the Pac Man series. I suggest you give it a go if you see it around to demo before its release date, or just buy it when it comes out (which is what I'm planning on doing!)

MmRed

Want to keep this blog going? Buy your amazon items through this link. It costs you nothing at all and helps this blog stay alive!

No comments: